EuroSUPA FAQ :
All the answers may be in the rulebook 2012, please read it carefully…
I’m a rider :
How much does it cost to take part in a EuroSUPA sanctioned race?
- You just need to register in the event following the conditions of the event organizer, there is no extra cost for the riders nor for the organizers to be EuroSUPA sanctioned.
How do I accumulate points for the annual EuroSUPA Ranking?
- Every time you register in the Elite category you will get ranking points for the annual ranking.
In beach races every rider is considered Elite.
In long distance race the organizer chooses the “Elite Category” for the race among the 3 boards length categories.
If you register in the board category chosen by the organizer for the Elite category you will get points for the annual ranking.
If you register in another category you will have a ranking for the race but you will not accumulate points for the annual ranking.
Please read the rulebook section 1 – 4 and section 2 – 8 to learn more about it.
I took part in a 4* EuroSUPA long distance race in the Elite category, how many points did I get for the annual ranking ?
- Please see rulebook appendix 2 where the number of points is indicated according to your results and the number of stars of the event.
I’m an organizer :
How much does it cost to be EuroSUPA sanctioned ?
- There is no sanction fee for the EuroSUPA sanctioned events.
Which are the steps to be a EuroSUPA sanctioned event ?
- Please read carefully the whole rulebook and send us your event project as indicated.
I have a total of 3000€ for the prize money. I intend to give 2000€ for the beach race and 1000€ for the long distance race. How many stars will have my event ?
With 2000€ for the beach race it will be a 3 Stars EuroSUPA Beach Race.
With 1000€ for the Elite Categories in the long distance race it will be a 2 Stars EuroSUPA Long Distance Race.
Please refer to Appendix1 to see the number of stars of each race according to the prize money dedicated to the Elites and to section 2 – 13 – 13.1 for the prize money repartition.